Montego countryman engineless Cornwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Montego countryman engineless Cornwall

I'm afraid I finally gave up battling my white(ish) Countryman TDi Estate through the MOT when the Turbo died and we needed to get a camper van on the road.
    The Engine is out (going in the Sherpa Camper ) but before I scrap the car, I'd like to offer it up on here. I'd love to see it rescued, or at least used to keep another going. One of the reasons I gave up on it was someone showing an interest in it as spares/ repair, but then didn't get back in touch.
    If you're looking for pristine bits, don't bother; it's been bodged through the MOT for years, although a good underneath helped make it worth doing.
    Doors, bonnet and wings are all patched and filled. Had new front shocks and a wishbone bush, but just about everything else was 2nd hand.
    If you're still interested after all that honesty, it's near the Eden Project, and I'm only looking for the scrap value (perhaps less if it's going to a good home) or swap for sherpa spares or N.A. diesel stuff.
    I'd prefer it to go in one piece as I don't have a lot of time to take bits off.
    pm me,
    Cheers,
    Sam

Last edited by petegroover; 25th September 2015, 19:23. Reason: no longer needed

Comment

Hi Sam, two false starts!, I'm desperate for a fuel filler neck, is there any way I could have yours if it's still intact, obviously am willing to pay for it etc.. Thanks. Nigel. (nigel.foy@honeywell.com)

Comment

Working...
      X