1998 1.3 Maestro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Free] 1998 1.3 Maestro

The pictures are not to show how good the car is, rather how ropey but it has got an MOT to the end of July! We have owned it for the last 6 years, it was my son’s runabout at Uni but we don’t have space to keep it any longer. It is a 1988, 1.3 and has done 58,000 miles and I have loads of random spares which will come with the car. I really haven’t got time to list or sell separately so, if anyone is interested, car and spares free to a good home. The car is in Milton Keynes.
    PM or call me on 07775655889 but weekend or evenings only
    Attached Files

re maestro

hello your car is worth saveing and worth a few hundred pounds.
    maybe a member would have it off you.do not give it to a trader as he will only break it up for parts and waste a good looking car which would give many more years service

Comment

That is intention (to let a club member have it). Any advise on how to spot a trader welcome.

Comment

I remember selling you that, gee 6 years! Time flys nice to see the cars still going though. It was a good solid car just a tad tatty.

Comment

Daveboy nice to hear from you, it has been a great car, it was tatty as you say and it just stayed tatty but never really got an worse. My son wouldn't let me touch it!

Comment

Hi, your car looks good, I am interested in having it, it looks to be in better condition than my daily runner. I can give you a call this evening, and can assure you, my intention is to keep the car on the road, not break it, and I am not a dealer either.
            Thanks and best regards CJ.

Comment

Silverside, I'm afraid I have already agreed to let someone else have it (another club member). Thanks for the interest though

Comment

Oh ok, I had a feeling that might happen, many thanks for letting me know,
                All the best CJ

Comment

hi
                  if you do get that silver maestro, do you still need your old radio in the one youhave now
                  frank

Comment

Working...
                  X