Montego Estate and parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Montego Estate and parts

Large number of Montego parts, around 1 and half cars. One complete car, blue, grey interior. 2lt engine ran last time it was started. Plus interior parts in brown/tan - seats, dash etc, plus other mechanical parts. Prefer to dispose all at once, but could 'negotiate'. Location north Bucks. email <mat@matirvine.com>

Blimey... THE Mat Irvine - welcome! And good luck with the sale of the Montego/bits.

If anyone isn't aware of Mat's history - just do a quick Google.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat Irvine View Post
      Large number of Montego parts, around 1 and half cars. One complete car, blue, grey interior. 2lt engine ran last time it was started. Plus interior parts in brown/tan - seats, dash etc, plus other mechanical parts. Prefer to dispose all at once, but could 'negotiate'. Location north Bucks. email <mat@matirvine.com>
      Do you have passenger side front door rubber seal strip ?

Comment

Sorry, only just got this - computer woes! - Basically -'yes.

Comment

hi did you sell your Montego's?

Comment

I still have most of the Montego and parts. I was trying to list some of these individually - but have not yet got that elusive Round Tuit.... (Been away, only just got the most revetl post)

Comment

Returning to this as I still have most of the Montego and parts, in fact a few 'new' ones turned up, Found I still had the metric wheels as I replaced them with imperial. Someone did post a few months ago, but I appear to have missed it? Thought I received posting as emails as well, but didn't receive anything that way??

Comment

Hi Mat, where abouts are you please.

Comment

Matt you have pm
                  Sure & steadfast.
                  BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
                  1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
                  1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

Originally posted by montego lake View Post
                    Hi Mat, where abouts are you please.
                    Buckinghamshire Bill, what were you after? I might be down rhat way before long...

Comment

any chance of a front right hand side caliper for vented disc 22mm.
                      cheers frank

Comment

am sorted now ..thanks

Comment

Any new est panels or good sh rear n/s door /will take outer door cap trims
                          Sure & steadfast.
                          BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
                          1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
                          1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

I've got a pair of front monty wings ( used ) but in good nick if your interested..

Comment

Do you have the tailgate struts for an estate, please?

Comment

Working...
                              X