Anyone want an 0 Series engine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want an 0 Series engine?

Hello, My local engine shop have now successfully installed the brand new 0 Series engine I brought on ebay. Therefore, I have the old engine to get rid of. If anyone would like to collect it FOC from Newhaven, please let me know.

It is a late model 20HE from my MG Maestro. It has done 65k miles, but does have some issues, hence the change over. The middle two cylinders were noticeable worse than the outer two when the engine shop did a 'wet test'. They where talking about horning the bores and fitting new rings. There are several failing core plugs that would need changing (I have a full set) and lastly the camshaft rubber mounting for the rotor arm came out and was re glued back in several years ago. Car runs fine, but I cannot be 100% sure it was put back in the perfect position. (I have a new replacement OE camshaft and seals along with the shim fitting tool. Engine runs great, but was failing the emissions every year.

If anyone wants to take it on to repair or for spares its yours!

Hi Jez.

Is your surplus engine still available? You have a pm.

Comment

I think I have just sent you a pm. Let me know if you don't receive anything. Jez

Comment

Working...
      X