MG Maestro Turbo parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] MG Maestro Turbo parts

Morning, I'm currently seeking the following parts for my Turbo restoration; Valve-regulator (CDU 1036), Hose - T piece to oil filler cap (UAM 1362), Hose - T piece to regulator valve (UAM 1363), Hose - regulator valve to non return valve (UAM 1365), Hose - regulator valve to air cleaner (UAM 1364).
    Thanks,
    Best, Colin (07785 354371)

You can get T peices from most good motor factors or even use general garden irrigation hose connction as there push on..I know they work as mine has had these on the car for many years as it the vac pipe connectors
    Sure & steadfast.
    BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
    1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
    1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

Thanks.....we were thinking of going in that direction if the original parts didn't show up. We've been having great success with X-part digging out many original parts still sitting on shelves of ex MG Rover dealers around the country. It's probably the Valve-regulator we're most keen to find here.
      Best, Colin.

Comment

Good luck .I carnt even find a water hose for mine and ive been seaching for 3years .Think iam going to have to get one made
        Sure & steadfast.
        BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
        1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
        1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

Originally posted by ColinMG View Post
          Morning, I'm currently seeking the following parts for my Turbo restoration; Valve-regulator (CDU 1036), Hose - T piece to oil filler cap (UAM 1362), Hose - T piece to regulator valve (UAM 1363), Hose - regulator valve to non return valve (UAM 1365), Hose - regulator valve to air cleaner (UAM 1364).
          Thanks,
          Best, Colin (07785 354371)
          Try using http://www.mgroverpartfinder.com/ when you know the part number. I've just done a quick check on those items and get the following results:
          CDU1036 - 2 at Damen & Kroes (V.V. Expensive, only use as a last resort!)
          UAM1362 - 0
          UAM1363 - 0
          UAM1364 - 0
          UAM1365 - 0

If it finds stock Xpart will be included as appropriate.

You could use 12mm I/D oil proof silicone hose as I have on mine. Even for the shaped one on the filler cap, they do as a damn good substitute.

Originally posted by TLC View Post
          You can get T peices from most good motor factors or even use general garden irrigation hose connction as there push on..I know they work as mine has had these on the car for many years as it the vac pipe connectors
          Its not a straightforward T piece, as it has a valve inside to to direct flow depending on manifold pressure.
          Membership Secretary
          Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
          2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
          1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Thanks Pete, very informative.

Comment

I have stock of CDU1036, I acquired some of the last ones from Turbo Technics a few years ago. PM me if interested...
              midget1380@btinternet.com

Comment

Working...
              X