VAN STUBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VAN STUBS

Me again lol. Does anyone have the REAR STUB AXLE SHAFTS for the 1994 ROVER MAESTRO VAN ? Thanks Geoff.

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/ItemSear...-Rover-Maestro
    Sure & steadfast.
    BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
    1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
    1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

I think that they might be car ones....

Comment

May be the same ask Rimmers
        Sure & steadfast.
        1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

Van ones: LH NAM5139 , RH NAM 5138 both nla there were some on ebay once....

Comment

I have found that on some parts forMaestro & montego you can get differant numbers but the part is the same when you compair them side by side .Its worth a check just to make sure .Have you tryed Wilcocks ?
            Sure & steadfast.

Comment

Van bearings are bigger and the stub fixing hole centres/bosses are different, possible to redrill & fit car ones, but then you need car wheels / hubs etc...if the threads are ok any engineering place should be able to save the old stub, if threads are chewed up you would need a good engineering place

Comment

Hi all. Many thanks to those who replied to my message re VAN STUB AXLES, most helpful. geoff.

Comment

Working...
                X