electric window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] electric window

Hi all looking for a front drivers side electric window motor for my Monty turbo,also passenger rear motor if possible as mine is very slow now

Thanks
    Mick

Just to confirm Mick, that it will be the whole regulator arm and motor, as they cannot be easily seperated. Interestingly, Wilcox have got 3 LHR ones in stock, but RHF are NLA anywhere.
    Membership Secretary
    Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
    2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
    1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Hi i have a front electric window winder £10 plus postage

Comment

Originally posted by Sussex Pete View Post
        Just to confirm Mick, that it will be the whole regulator arm and motor, as they cannot be easily seperated. Interestingly, Wilcox have got 3 LHR ones in stock, but RHF are NLA anywhere.
        Are the maestro ones the same
        Sure & steadfast.
        BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
        1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
        1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

Originally posted by TLC View Post
          Are the maestro ones the same
          They have different part numbers, so have to assume they are not the same.
          Membership Secretary

Comment

Originally posted by Sussex Pete View Post

They have different part numbers, so have to assume they are not the same.
            Thats dosent mean that there not the same as i have found out on other things over the years
            Sure & steadfast.
            BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
            1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
            1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

Originally posted by TLC View Post

Thats dosent mean that there not the same as i have found out on other things over the years
              Unlikely. If BL use the same item on two different models, they will use the same part number. They didn't generate part numbers willy-nilly, to the point that you will find a lot of our parts are common to Mini and Land-Rover to name but two. In the case of these winder mechanisms, its probably going to be something relating to the slider channels that makes them different enough to warrant unique numbers. Of, course, without the orginal drawings, no-one will really know why, today.
              Membership Secretary

Comment

not sure if you got my message for the window winder £16 with postage paypal mariagriffin23@btinternet.com.cheers

Comment

Hi i have sent the money through paypal,for some reason i cannot see my massages fully thanks again mick

Comment

can you your send your address its not on your paypal payment

Comment

I have sent my address as a p.m can you tell me if you have got it now thanks Mick

Comment

sent your window winder yesterday sould be with you by the end of the week

Comment

Just like to say thanks it came today and is spot on ,thanks again Mick

Comment

Working...
                          X