Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by petegroover; 21st May 2017, 17:14.

You'll need to link it Pete as a search for Montego isn't on Car and classic
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
      You'll need to link it Pete as a search for Montego isn't on Car and classic
      Jeff if you search under the "keyword / ad ref" its a free text box so you can type in whatever search term you want and just leave everything else blank. This is handy as well if you're looking for a particular spec.

If you type in montego there's 4 for sale just now didn't want to link Petes just in the off chance it's the wrong one.

Maestro turbo No. 108

Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce Ti (daily driver)(Vesuvio grey)
      Mazda MX5 RF LE (Soul Red)
      Honda CBR 600 FW (weekend toy)

Instagram & Facebook - mgmaestroturbo108

Comment

Originally posted by macca666 View Post

Jeff if you search under the "keyword / ad ref" its a free text box so you can type in whatever search term you want and just leave everything else blank. This is handy as well if you're looking for a particular spec.

If you type in montego there's 4 for sale just now didn't want to link Petes just in the off chance it's the wrong one.

I know how to look macca but ta for the info. It was for others who maybe interested, the only Monty Estate on there is in Ireland so isn't Petes
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post

I know how to look macca but ta for the info. It was for others who maybe interested, the only Monty Estate on there is in Ireland so isn't Petes
          Ah sorry. I did wonder

Maestro turbo No. 108

Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce Ti (daily driver)(Vesuvio grey)
          Mazda MX5 RF LE (Soul Red)
          Honda CBR 600 FW (weekend toy)

Instagram & Facebook - mgmaestroturbo108

Comment

I think it's this one

http://m.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C863666

i would love to know what mods you have done to take it to 130mph. Is it pump timing etc? Could never get my diesel above 105 downhill!

Comment

Looks a good un :-) good look with the sale. Unfortunately I personally don't think it will fetch that though I am always interested in hearing of sold prices. I think we all restore and spend money on our cars for the love of it. I think we all know our cars notoriously over read on the speedometer. An indicated 130 will probably be 105-110 on the gps depending on the gradient.
              MG Maestro Turbo #500
              BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
              Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
              Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

More pics please
                Sure & steadfast.
                BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
                1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
                1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

hi all if you search for montego on car and classic you will see my blue estate,its the only one on there,as for speed .yes the speedos probably not accurate,but it does go rather well !,price : well we will see,theres piles of crap for sale at a lot more money all over the place and mines not one of them,if I don't get a reasonable price i'll keep it ,after all it can only go up in value

Comment

Working...
                  X