ID:	323157Click image for larger version

Name:	005.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	3.90 MB
ID:	323154Click image for larger version

Name:	018.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	3.93 MB
ID:	323156 o so going cheap if any one wants to take the lot they can make me a offer please look at the photos
    Attached Files

PM sent

Comment

What an Aladdins Cave! Shame I have a Maestro.
      Ian
      Ian Drew
      MG Maestro Turbo '400'
      MG ZT V8
      Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

have you got front left and right hand.side. brake calipers in good nick.. how much and where are you ??

Comment

Hi frank i do have the driver side but its been in the shed for a long time so not sure how good it is i live in bristol

Comment

Good evening m8 just looking at the parts you still hopefully have for sale I've got a mg maestro turbo and I need a power steering pump I can see one in the picture and I hope you still have it and that it fits my car if you have my number is 07828894191 give me a ring my names Steve to talk price including postage thanks

Comment

sorry i think all the power steering pumps are gone having a clear out if i find one will let you know

Comment

Fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro384 View Post
                  Good evening m8 just looking at the parts you still hopefully have for sale I've got a mg maestro turbo and I need a power steering pump I can see one in the picture and I hope you still have it and that it fits my car if you have my number is 07828894191 give me a ring my names Steve to talk price including postage thanks
                  If it has gone, Jared Whiting has one, he isn't advertising it as he has no way of testing it, but may well be priced accordingly with no guarantees..

Comment

Well if there not much play in the shaft it should be fine mine has loads so if you could find out I'd appreciate it and let me know how much and I'll have it thanks

Comment

I've sent him a message on facebook..

Comment

Jared's number is 07951320434 , if you give him a ring you'll be able to negotiate directly...good luck..

Comment

if that fails the how about this. https://www.ebay.es/itm/HE26205-Hydr...4AAOxy8e9SV8AK. ideal if you're going to Barcelona on holiday !

Comment

We flying to Benidorm 20th this month for Christmas so we will be close but hopefully Keith has got one he phoned me up this afternoon and as he has got a couple of turbos he has spare parts so he letting me know later and he only lives about 15 miles from me

Comment

Working...
                            X