Announcement

Collapse

Please read BEFORE posting a for sale or wanted ad

Due to the increase number of for sale and wanted threads appearing, the need for a few 'ground rules' has arisen.
  • Please begin your thread title with either 'FOR SALE' or 'WANTED' to avoid confusion.
  • Please state your location, even if this is available on your profile.
  • When selling, please indicate a price.
  • Where possible, please try to include pictures (this applies mostly to vehicles rather than parts) as it will improve your chances of a sale.
  • Try also posting your advert in the proper Classifieds section on the club website.
  • And finally, please post when your item has sold or you have found what you are looking for so we can close the thread to avoid unnecessary hassle.

Adverts not conforming to this structure may be locked without notice until the necessary changes are implemented to avoid the unnecessary clogging up of the forum with people repeatedly asking the same questions.

Many thanks
See more
See less

Wanted Power steering pump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maestro384 View Post
    I want to try and rebuild it although my pockets are deep there's nowt better than fixing something yourself like when bonnet release cable broke on my rs they are 25 brand new I just bought some garden trellis wire and a bmx outer casing all in 3.50 job done so when bonnet release cable broke on maestro this week I'd got some left so I made 1 for the maestro and as the cable runs under front slam panel nobody would ever tell so I'm going to have a go at the power steering pump if nobody comes up with one on here
    Even if you do get a replacement from Keith, it'd be interesting to have a look inside the old one...nothing to lose if you've got a good one on the car already ... everyone else that isn't getting covered in atf and battering their fingers will be interested too ha ha ha

Comment

Lovely hope you find it if so let me know please

Comment

I will defo strip it down and try and refurb it anyway just for everybody's future reference

Comment

Well thanks to Keith I've now got a nice new power steering pump even though the bottom came out of the bag five seconds after I got it so it is nicely dinged but hey ho thanks for all the replies I'm now sorted

Comment

If you can be patient you will find one, try the M & M Facebook, ask on there you should find one. I changed mine to a Rover SD1 (new from Rimmers 100) Fits & works fine.
            The bottom picture is the new one with blue cap.

Comment

Working...
            X