Montego Countryman TD Estate Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montego Countryman TD Estate Wanted

Hi all, I've been looking to purchase a countryman for a while now. I've had 3 in the past many years ago. Looking for an excellent example, not overly fussed on colour.
    I am prepared to pay good money for the right car. (It will be cherished) Anyone help??
    Thanks Richard

Well good luck, I've been looking for a nice 2.0i Countryman for about four years without success. There are a number of "projects" that come up for sale but decent ones are like hens teeth.

Comment

There’s a 1.6L countryman on eBay at the moment for £4,000. Mileage is nice if genuine but I still think it’s about double it’s value??

Comment

Only interested in a diesel, I'm ex Perkins R&D & know all the mods to improve the Primas performance without affecting reliability & MPG!!!
        From memory my last car was L87EOA ex rover management car. Does anyone know if it's still around??

Comment

Yes, I've seen the 1.6 Countryman on eBay. It is a lot of money but if it is as good as it says it is and the mileage is genuine it is a rare car. I really want a 2.0i though. I had a MG Maestro EFi followed by a Monty 2.0GSi estate and then a 2.0i Countryman over a period of 14 years and 320K miles and they were great cars with great engines.

Comment

Working...
          X