1994 Maestro 1.3 been standing in garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] 1994 Maestro 1.3 been standing in garage

I have been made aware of a Maestro 1.3 by Mary who has written to the club to see if there is any interest in her fathers cars. I reproduce most of her words here

Maestro Clubman 5 Door 1.3L Petrol. Colour Red with Grey Interior. First registered 13/06/94, two owners, last change of owner 20/10/95. Recorded mileage 45712. Last MOT 07/05/2002 mileage 45277. It has a full service history and some old MOT`s and bills, V5 Document, Owners Handbook and Bill of Sale. The bodywork appears to be sound apart from the damage to the offside rear wheel arch and some scuffs to the bumpers. Everything looks to be OK underneath. The engine turns over easily by hand so I am hopeful that it will be a runner with some fresh fuel and a battery.

Looking for sensible offers please as this isn't a giveaway car. It looks like it has the makings of a nice late example. It is situated in North East Leicestershire, near the top of the M42 motorway.

If anyone is interested they should contact Mary direct via mmsmith@aol.com

The pictures here are just thumbnails but should give a rough idea of what the car is like

- Nick

Attached Files

Update sent to me yesterday, the car is now running.

"Update on the Maestro. Have fitted a new battery and got it running. Everything works except the horn and the rear window washer (wiper is OK) which I hope to get fixed next week. Clutch is OK and all gears select. Unable to test drive as no tax/MOT/insurance but see no reason why it should not be a good runner."

Comment

What price you looking for car ?

Comment

Please contact owner direct via e-mail, her address in the first post of the thread - thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X