Announcement

Collapse

Please read BEFORE posting a for sale or wanted ad

Due to the increase number of for sale and wanted threads appearing, the need for a few 'ground rules' has arisen.
  • Please begin your thread title with either 'FOR SALE' or 'WANTED' to avoid confusion.
  • Please state your location, even if this is available on your profile.
  • When selling, please indicate a price.
  • Where possible, please try to include pictures (this applies mostly to vehicles rather than parts) as it will improve your chances of a sale.
  • Try also posting your advert in the proper Classifieds section on the club website.
  • And finally, please post when your item has sold or you have found what you are looking for so we can close the thread to avoid unnecessary hassle.

Adverts not conforming to this structure may be locked without notice until the necessary changes are implemented to avoid the unnecessary clogging up of the forum with people repeatedly asking the same questions.

Many thanks
See more
See less

Maestro sills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Maestro sills

Help! Iím about to embark on restoring a very sorry looking MG Maestro, does anyone have, or know where I can purchase a pair of sills? I donít want to fail at the first hurdle but so far my search has drawn a blank

Thanks

Skip

Welcome to the forum Skip. Very rare now Maestro sills and don't come up too often. Depending on where the sills have rusted a bodyshop should be able to fabricate a single bit quite easily
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. My youth
    1984 MG Montego EFi. with digital dash
    1984 MG Montego EFI. Paint done, Interior to do
    2002 MGZS 180. Cheap £50 car
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. What a car, my fave atm

Comment

Hi. There is a company make and supply the sills for around £50-60. I will look out thier details and get back to you. jeff.

Comment

HI. Its www.classiccarpartsandpanels They advertise montego sills but also do maestro. Geoff.

Comment

Thanks Geof Iíll give them a try

Comment

It's here on the forum if you look http://maestro.org.uk/forums/forum/g...928#post326928
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. My youth
            1984 MG Montego EFi. with digital dash
            1984 MG Montego EFI. Paint done, Interior to do
            2002 MGZS 180. Cheap £50 car
            2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
            2004 MGZT V8. What a car, my fave atm

Comment

what part is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Juanmacandel View Post
                what part is that?