Monty Estate rear headrests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Monty Estate rear headrests

Hi, Anyone got a pair of rear seat headrests for a Monty Estate they will sell me. The standard headrests wont fit as the bars are in a different position. Thanks, John.

The rear headrests are wider because they double up as headrests for the rear facing seats and they are closer together than the middle row seats.

Comment

Never knew that but it makes sense. Never too old to learn. I guess I need headrests for a seven seater if anyone has any?

Comment

Only the 7 seater had rear head rests! I guess they had to fit them as in the event of an accident the middle row and rear passengers could easily bang heads without the head rests.

Comment

Carnt remember where i got mine from but prob 20y ago at a scrapy .But Scrap yards are hard to find nowdays
          Sure & steadfast.
          BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
          1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
          1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

I've not heard of anyone scrapping a seven seater for a long time. I would be happy to get anything in any condition as I could always get them recovered.

Comment

hi john i have two sets of montego headrests, one set the rods are 240 mill centres and the headrest is 300 mill at its widest part, the other set the rods are 110 mill centres and the headrest are 360 millimetres wide. i wondered if the second set may be suitable for you ? i mainly had estates but cannot remember which one they came off, thanks dennis. (dieselden)

Comment

That's great. Thanks Dennis. It is the second set. If you pm me your phone number I'll call you to sort out payment and collection.

Comment

Working...
                X