• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale

Hi
    I did have called maestro turbo diesel 2.0 van

I still have this but the engine seezed due to piston in the chamber

So I have a spare 2.0 ltr engine and last year started to fit this engine in its place

i got as far as about to connect the engine to the gear box and had to stop as my previous injury in my spine and other symptoms has made my decision to sell on to a collecter or someone who is enthusiastic about the maestro as I am

i can't pay someone to fix it to complete as i have Put to much in to keeping it going previous to the engine failure
    So unless there is an angel of mercy to help fiinish it for me to sell on doesn't seem achievable

The engine is a working one as I it was running when I took it from a previous MG van that the body work was unrepairable so I broke it down to parts including electric windows with walnut affect dash trims door panels gearbox X 2 part exhaust gear linkage shocks break drums calipers fuel tank clutch plates electric looms etc
    I have many parts I have collected for nearly 20 years

So what I would like to offer for sale is a part fixed engine with a good exhaust and body work with all the parts I have collected in the past
    To clear all items for sale in one go the buyer can keep or sell on to other members if wish
    i would like £ 800 for the whole lot clear

Call 07580240172 to view
    no witheld numbers will be answered please leave a message on voicemail if no answer
    No texting
    No offers as I have not added on a price to be reduced or haggle as I believe it is fair for what you will recieve if excepted there is an option of using the garage it is stored to repair for road use if needed to a short period

Thank you for taking time to read this and hope to hear from someone that is willing to purchase all items and the van as I will not and have the time to list everything and sell separately as there is quite a lot
    Thank you

Hi
    PS This is not a spelling contest
    Happy new year to all

Comment

Working...
    X