Announcement

Collapse

Please read BEFORE posting a for sale or wanted ad

Due to the increase number of for sale and wanted threads appearing, the need for a few 'ground rules' has arisen.
  • Please begin your thread title with either 'FOR SALE' or 'WANTED' to avoid confusion.
  • Please state your location, even if this is available on your profile.
  • When selling, please indicate a price.
  • Where possible, please try to include pictures (this applies mostly to vehicles rather than parts) as it will improve your chances of a sale.
  • Try also posting your advert in the proper Classifieds section on the club website.
  • And finally, please post when your item has sold or you have found what you are looking for so we can close the thread to avoid unnecessary hassle.

Adverts not conforming to this structure may be locked without notice until the necessary changes are implemented to avoid the unnecessary clogging up of the forum with people repeatedly asking the same questions.

Many thanks
See more
See less

Maestro TD front springs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro TD front springs

Hi all,

I am trying to get my Maestro TD back on the road. I need a pair of standard front springs to get it back to standard.

Any offers?

Thanks.

1989 MG Maestro Turbo no.399

1994 Maestro Clubman Turbo Diesel

I might have some, whereabouts in the country are you?

Comment

Hi there, I am in Nantwich.

Comment

typical, I just drove past there...I'll see if I can find some tho' 'cos I'll likely be back down in the not too distant future..do you just need springs, or the whole strut?

Comment

That's the way it goes!

Just the springs if you could that would be great.

I was trying to buy some 2.0 petrol springs, wouldn't expect them to be much weaker , but better if I can get some proper diesel ones. Shame I got rid of my originals.

Message sent

Comment

Working...
          X