For Sale - MG Maestro Turbo Front Outer ARB Bushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - MG Maestro Turbo Front Outer ARB Bushes

So the latest chapter in ARB Bush gate for MG Maestro Turbo. I've been to power flex and they have agreed to make me some bushes with the correct 14mm id to fit the Golf Mk 11 drop links. However there are tooling costs etc. If I could supply a set of 2 like this with the correct Bush fitted in polyurethane (exact grade tbc) what's the demand. @ £75 for example? Posted. I believe they also fit Montego.

Good luck with this. Unfortunately my standard ones are still in reasonable nik and I've just had them powder coated.
    Ian
    Ian Drew
    MG Maestro Turbo '400'
    MG ZT V8
    Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

Originally posted by itspatina View Post
      So the latest chapter in ARB Bush gate for MG Maestro Turbo. I've been to power flex and they have agreed to make me some bushes with the correct 14mm id to fit the Golf Mk 11 drop links. However there are tooling costs etc. If I could supply a set of 2 like this with the correct Bush fitted in polyurethane (exact grade tbc) what's the demand. @ £75 for example? Posted. I believe they also fit Montego.
      Try posting this question on the M & M Facebook, there are always people looking for NAM6857.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mandmoc/?ref=bookmarks

Comment

Working...
      X