Announcement

Collapse

Please read BEFORE posting a for sale or wanted ad

Due to the increase number of for sale and wanted threads appearing, the need for a few 'ground rules' has arisen.
  • Please begin your thread title with either 'FOR SALE' or 'WANTED' to avoid confusion.
  • Please state your location, even if this is available on your profile.
  • When selling, please indicate a price.
  • Where possible, please try to include pictures (this applies mostly to vehicles rather than parts) as it will improve your chances of a sale.
  • Try also posting your advert in the proper Classifieds section on the club website.
  • And finally, please post when your item has sold or you have found what you are looking for so we can close the thread to avoid unnecessary hassle.

Adverts not conforming to this structure may be locked without notice until the necessary changes are implemented to avoid the unnecessary clogging up of the forum with people repeatedly asking the same questions.

Many thanks
See more
See less

Headlamp Switch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Headlamp Switch

Hello, does anybody know where I can obtain a headlamp switch for my 1994 Montego LXI (Petrol Engine)?

Many Thanks
    Last edited by RustBucket57; 7th May 2019, 11:30.

Is this the switch within the indicator stalk?
    Ian
    Ian Drew
    MG Maestro Turbo '400'
    MG ZT V8
    Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

For that late a model they were bound to be, and if so aren't available as a seperate item. Complete indicator/hazard switch asembly will be needed
      Membership Secretary
      Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

The M&MOC Map of the World: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1577325
      How to add yourself to the M&MOC Map:http://www.maestro.org.uk/forums/sho...703#post185703

MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
      Hyundai Tucson Premier SE (Daily run-around)

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

One of these (which is listed for an LR Discovery) https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rove...AAAOSw4jpbh~P4

Comment

I have one...

Comment

Thank you all for your help, ian drew Yes this is the switch within the indicator stalk, and how much would you be selling that for montegoman2

Comment

It cost me 20 posted, so the same for you...although it didn't solve the problem...

Comment

hi Montego man sorry for interfering in this post but you said changing the stalk did not fix the problem , can you tell me what was the fault and if you fixed it , how did you do it?

Comment

Hi, it is an intermittent fault, my next step is to replace the relay, or maybe the fuseboard..sorry not to be more help

Comment

Working...
                  X