Announcement

Collapse

Please read BEFORE posting a for sale or wanted ad

Due to the increase number of for sale and wanted threads appearing, the need for a few 'ground rules' has arisen.
  • Please begin your thread title with either 'FOR SALE' or 'WANTED' to avoid confusion.
  • Please state your location, even if this is available on your profile.
  • When selling, please indicate a price.
  • Where possible, please try to include pictures (this applies mostly to vehicles rather than parts) as it will improve your chances of a sale.
  • Try also posting your advert in the proper Classifieds section on the club website.
  • And finally, please post when your item has sold or you have found what you are looking for so we can close the thread to avoid unnecessary hassle.

Adverts not conforming to this structure may be locked without notice until the necessary changes are implemented to avoid the unnecessary clogging up of the forum with people repeatedly asking the same questions.

Many thanks
See more
See less

Maestro Front Seats x2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Maestro Front Seats x2

Hi everyone. Great weather for the classics. I am looking for 2 seats for my MAESTRO VAN. Colour/trim not important as long as they are good condition and still firm. As I also now own a 1991 ROVER METRO I know those seats fit as well. If anyone has a couple for sale please get in touch. Pics would be great. Depending on distance I would collect or courier. Thank you.
    Last edited by geoff edinburgh; 17th May 2019, 12:14.

Hi Geoff

i have a low mileage clubman Iím breaking, the seats are mint

I am in the midlands

gary

Comment

Fair few metro ones on eBay. These look ok for the price.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-Metro-...Condition=3000

If you can find them I know 90's rover recaro seats fit and look very well.
      MG Maestro Turbo #500
      Rover 420i
      BMW 335I M Sport Convertible

Comment

Hi Geoff,

I have a set of front seats, grey, box velour type from an '87 Mayfair. Only had 66,000 on the car when it had to be scrapped but the seats are pretty much pristine.

I'm in Liverpool. Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,
        Carol

Comment

Working...
        X