Announcement

Collapse

Please read BEFORE posting a for sale or wanted ad

Due to the increase number of for sale and wanted threads appearing, the need for a few 'ground rules' has arisen.
  • Please begin your thread title with either 'FOR SALE' or 'WANTED' to avoid confusion.
  • Please state your location, even if this is available on your profile.
  • When selling, please indicate a price.
  • Where possible, please try to include pictures (this applies mostly to vehicles rather than parts) as it will improve your chances of a sale.
  • Try also posting your advert in the proper Classifieds section on the club website.
  • And finally, please post when your item has sold or you have found what you are looking for so we can close the thread to avoid unnecessary hassle.

Adverts not conforming to this structure may be locked without notice until the necessary changes are implemented to avoid the unnecessary clogging up of the forum with people repeatedly asking the same questions.

Many thanks
See more
See less

Wanted Maestro exhaust system Manchester

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Maestro exhaust system Manchester

Hi I'm looking for an exhaust system for my 1998 1.3 petrol Ledbury Maestro. Located in Manchester. Centre section part number is 285-551, rear section 53-05626 ? Front section is too corroded to read.
    Last edited by Howard; 10th September 2019, 13:31.
    Howard Millin

Currently own
    1991 J303KFW " Maggie " Rover Maestro 1.6 LX
    2006 B20HJM " Tommy " Mini Cooper ( British Racing Green )

Previously owned
    1969 RDB820H Vauxhall Viva
    1974 GEH154N Ford Consul
    1982 YBA128Y Ford Fiesta
    1985 C405DBA Ford Fiesta
    1964 " Mrs Doyle " Buick Special when resident in the USA

If you get stuck I may be able to repair your existing one with welding where are you? I move around from near york to manchester & Welsh borders

Comment

I made this exhsust up from bits of scrap

Comment

Working...
      X