Exceptional Maestro Van for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exceptional Maestro Van for Sale

Just spotted this on Classic and Sports Cars for sale section. Maybe pricey, but by the looks of it, this is an absolute stunner -
    Classic 1985 C AUSTIN MAESTRO 1.3 500 L VAN, RETRO CLAS... for sale in Wiltshire with Classic & Sports Car Classifieds, the UK's best online classic car classifieds.
    Membership Secretary
    Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
    2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
    1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

That is a very nice van. Two ways to look at it,

1, yes it is a fortune, £8000 will buy you quite a lot in terms of classics. To spend £8000 on a maestro van could be seen as ludicrous!

2, find another one as nice! Someone wanting a maestro van ready to show would be hard pushed to find a better one hence the price. There will be one person out there who can see the beauty in this and will have the disposable funds to buy it. I think a lot of dealers now just stick a high price on and are prepared to wait for the right buyer.

Would i I buy it? Not at that price!

Would I buy it if I’d just won the £21m lottery? Absolutely!!

Comment

£8k? No, even with a lottery win it's not worth that... It says that it's had some work done to it... So you could buy a duffer and do it up for a lot less than that and say the same thing!

£4/5k but even that's pushing it...

Comment

I think it has been for sale for a while, going by the mot history it looks as though it has had underbody surface rust treated rather than a lot of welding done, so it probably is one of very few decent unmolested vans..

Comment

Working...
        X