1.6L 1990 Rover Montego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.6L 1990 Rover Montego

NO RESERVE. This rare 1.6L Rover Montego is in amazing condition with no rust or bubbles or barely a scratch on the paintwork. This car comes with a brand new cambelt, gaskets, thermostat, exhaust and fresh fluids all installed for the sale and safe motoring. MOT expires in June 19 (No advisories). G891 has been in the family since the mid 1990’s and has had 2 owners in total. She has always been very well looked after and always dry stored. It starts on the button and has no known operating faults. There is a slight chip of paintwork on the rear bumper that needs touching up (as shown in the pictures) and the headlining is starting to droop at the back of the car. Other than them two minor issues, she runs and looks amazing. All the electrics work perfectly and I am currently searching for the radio code, but can't guarantee I will find it. The underneath of the car also in amazing condition and very clean and there are no cracks on the dashboard.

The car was my fathers, and although I had planned to keep the car and take her to shows, unfortunately I now have to sell. I am therefore reluctantly selling the car that I actually learnt to drive in.

Viewings can be held at agreed times. Most viewings will be held weekend of Saturday 16th Feb and Sunday 17th February. If you would like to see the car, then please contact me, and I will tell you where we can meet.

Service history is available with two keys and original maintenance and radio manuals. Don’t miss out on this show condition retro 90’s classic. I truly believe there aren't many Montego's out there is this good of condition.
    NO RESERVE. This rare 1.6L Rover Montego is in amazing condition with no rust or bubbles or barely a scratch on the paintwork. MOT expires in June 19 (No advisories). G891 has been in the family since the mid 1990’s and has had 2 owners in total. | eBay!
Working...
X