Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15/07/2012 - Uxbridge Autoshow - Middlesex Showground

Uxbridge Autoshow.

Please let me know if you plan on attending. we will need at least 5 cars to make a stand.

http://www.uxbridge-autoshow.com/

Middlesex showground, Uxbridge. Off the A40 Western Avenue

I would possible be interested in this one all depending whether i was free nearer the time.

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by RobK View Post
      I would possible be interested in this one all depending whether i was free nearer the time.

Rob
      hello mate my name is vic and i also live in surrey.and i also have a maestro its a 1.3 lx and its got full turbo body kit on it with 16 mgf wheels on it.i would love to come to the show if its ok with you.
      Vic

Comment

Originally posted by RobK View Post

Rob
        hello mate my name is vic and i have got a 1.3 maestro with full turbo body kit on it.love to come to the show if thats ok with you .
        Vic

Comment

Originally posted by maestro madness View Post
          hello mate my name is vic and i have got a 1.3 maestro with full turbo body kit on it.love to come to the show if thats ok with you .
          would love to have you at the show, just need a few more people to get this off the ground

Comment

This show could also be a possibility for me aswell.

Comment

Are people still planning on doing this show, i am hoping to bring along my Ledbury and i think mum is going to bring the other one.

Comment

am up for this one . WHAT time r u going to be there about.hope its not another bromley.:
                Last edited by maestro madness; 14th June 2012, 11:53.
                Vic

Comment

There will be no club stand at this show.

I unable to attend due to work commitments, however, i'd still recommend going.

You can still show up on the day. Tickets are £10

Comment

anyone on here with a maestro or a montego going to this show. do you whant to meet up somewhere and go in together.would love to go to this one.
                    Vic

Comment

Working...
                    X