Ardingly VCVS - 6/7-7-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ardingly VCVS - 6/7-7-2012

South of England Show Ground, Ardingly, west Sussex RH17 6TL.

Ardingly Vintage and Classic Vehicle show attracts international interest. Regarded as one of the finest shows in the South of England,

http://ardinglyvcvshow.org.uk/

Please indicate your interest in attending this event. We will need at least 5 cars to make a stand

Me definitely

Comment

It is an excellent show, visited there in 07 and 10
      My name is Darren.
      Home of a Maestro for 30 years.
      1983(Y)Maestro 1.3 HLE (Nellie) Very poorly
      1995 Rover 214SI
      2004 MG ZS 120
      2006 LandRover 90 TD5
      2014 Volvo V40 T3 R-Design.

Comment

Have never been to the Ardingly show but would love to do it so I think I will initially include myself for this event aswell.

Comment

I am also booked in for the Cranleigh car show this year..

Comment

I will also be at Cranleigh show this year, but not with the Maestro, as i am booked in with the TR7 V8 under the TR Drivers club. I will come and look out for you and have a natter.
            Greg

Rover Maestro 1.6LX 1991,Daily Driver
            Triumph TR7 V8 DHC 1980

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Bogey View Post
              I will also be at Cranleigh show this year, but not with the Maestro, as i am booked in with the TR7 V8 under the TR Drivers club. I will come and look out for you and have a natter.
              Yeah pop over ..be nice to have a chat..Ill bring an extra cup for a cuppa

Comment

hello lads. I have never been to the Ardingley show, its on the 6th and 7th but what day are your going as I don't want to be there on my todd. This will be the first show that I will have been to with my current maestro which is now nearly complete. Just a few dressings to do but nothing too major. Would be nice to hear back from someone soon so that I know what day I am going! Also what time does it start? Do you meet up before hand somewhere, if so where? Regards Vic
                Vic

Comment

Working...
                X