MG Saloon Day 8 July 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MG Saloon Day 8 July 2012

sorry to have missed you jeff if i had known you were there i would have looked for you... was a good day and i did enjoy it.... will probably catch up another time... regards ricky
    home of the "mad maestro"
    rover sterling kv6 and four tailpipes on lenso rs5's
    1935 Morris 18/6 being rejuvenated with xj6 parts

Comment

Originally posted by G51 NAV View Post
      Shame there have been so few photographs...was the weather really so bad? For once it was actually nice here on Sunday, and the weather is usually better as you head south.
      You might find the following link providing a few more photos to look over which were taken by a member from thebrm.co.uk:

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ1QQtppZZ28

Most of these are related to the Rover 200 BRM LE, including some of No. 1 (the first production spec example) although there are one or two of some classic MG saloons, as well as one featuring a gathering of MG 'M' cars.

Has the date for MG Saloon Day 2013 been decided yet?

Comment

There is quite a range of cars shown in the pictures posted here:

http://forums.xpowerforums.com/showp...9&postcount=18

Comment

Originally posted by David3500 View Post

Has the date for MG Saloon Day 2013 been decided yet?
          The date hasn't yet been confirmed, but it depends on MG Live! which depends on British GP.

Highly likely to be around the same weekend as this year and highly likely to be the same venue.

Check with the MG 'M Group and the MGCC Zed Register at the NEC in November.

Patrick

Comment

Thanks for the links guys
            Regards
            John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
            MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Originally posted by thamestyres View Post
              sorry to have missed you jeff if i had known you were there i would have looked for you... was a good day and i did enjoy it.... will probably catch up another time... regards ricky
              Didn't get a chance for a chat Ricky as I went with some friends and sort of talked all day to a lot of people and I won joint car of the show with my ZS180
              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
              2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
              2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
              2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Couple of photos:

Comment

G99 LKH is the Maestro Turbo i spotted coming down the A1 near Lincoln on the Saturday afternoon that weekend.

Isn't that the car which for years the owner trailered to saloon days as a non runner? Normally camped the night before iirc - nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
                    G99 LKH...

Isn't that the car which for years the owner trailered to saloon days as a non runner?
                    It's taxed until December 2012 so it's been through an MOT at some point recently.

Comment

Working...
                    X