Bromley Pageant Of Motoring - Cars Needed - Sunday 10th June 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bromley Pageant Of Motoring - Cars Needed - Sunday 10th June 2012

We have a three car stand this year at bromley pageant.

Would anybody like to attend and show their car? The club will cover the cost of entry.

Please PM me if interested.

nobody fancy showing their car?

Comment

This has taken a long time to post up, bit short notice!!

I would say yes again to this but mine is due to go to MAPS, should have gone last week but every time I decide to take it the weather threatens with or actually rains
      The car needs a good polish to show as the stupid car cover rubbed the paint over the winter & marked it & I can't polish/cut it as the bodyshop will be annoyed (silicone)
      Not sure if I can delay the taking of it till after the event. I will keep an eye on the weather & if I can't get to MAPS in the meantime & it is dry on that Sunday I would be interested.

Comment

I posted this up the day we received confirmation of the stand. But you are right, it is a little late this year !

Comment

Originally posted by CPL593H View Post
          I posted this up the day we received confirmation of the stand. But you are right, it is a little late this year !
          bromley pageant am up for that.
          Vic

Comment

Excellent, what car do you have?

(pm me if you like)

Comment

got a 1.3 lx maestro with full turbo body kit 16inch wheels that look like chrome.and its been lowerd .
              Vic

Comment

My SL needs a little paintwork on the offside door tops and bottoms, and is not a crowd puller, being quite a dreary colour/spec. Bring on the super shiny cars - we have plenty known to us.
                M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
                Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

Working...
                X