No announcement yet.

Scotland - Regular Monthly Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me, me, mememememememe plus one will be there.
    I have PM'd you

Comment

Good stuff, see u tonight :-)

Comment

meeting 28th August

Hey all, just to let you know we are having our next monthly meet at the usual time and place this Wednesday 28th August. See previous post for detail. Let me know if youre coming and I'll book you a place at the table. Ta x

Comment

I'll be there plus 1 as usual... if Ross wants to come and get reacquainted with the Montego he's more than welcome to, otherwise I may bring the Council Estate.

Comment

Any more for any more? Think the usual suspects will be there according to facebook msgs. Table being booked tomorrow so let me know if u wanna join us.

Comment

Isn't this just typical, I notice a gathering hours after it has happened....

I even bet that when I'm up here next month you'll meet after I go back south.
              Current Fleet.

1981 Metro 'S'
              1985 Metro MG Turbo

1986 Maestro MG (GOING TURBO)
              1989 Maestro MG Turbo '#370'

1988 Montego MG Turbo 'SAD'
              1988 Montego MG Estate 'F700'

1995 Land Rover 110

2004 Rover Streetwise Td

Comment

That is typical mind u we meet at the same place the last Wednesday of every month so if u work it forward im sure one of them will work out. Another amazing night with some interesting banter. Looking forward to our next meet already. Hopefully get a wee run out at the weekend sorted soon too. Thanks to all who attended, would be good to see some more new faces so if ur free next month pop along and see us!

Comment

This Wednesday 25th September

Our 1 yr anniversary of our wee monthly meet in Scotland. Thankfully it has survived with the contribution and involvement of like minded people. Everyone welcome and as per usual we will be meeting at Broadwood farm carvery in Cumbernauld 7.30 for 8pm. Hope to see some of you there and if you know someone that might like to come along send them our way and we'll look after them!
                  Thanks
                  Hazel

Comment

Book two places for us-the birthday boy and the much
                    much MUCH better half. Can we have a side table for
                    my new t-shirt. Do we need party hats and poppers?

Cheers
                    D

Comment

Lol, will add u to the table :-) no party poppers needed unless u want to that is??? See u both tomorrow. X

Comment

its on tonight!!!

Sorry for the late notice, I keep forgetting to update the forum!
                        We will be having our regular monthly madness tonight at Broadwood Farm Carvery in Cumbernauld. We meet the last Wednesday of every month which is tonight. You dont have to have a classic car to come along just an interest in cars. Come along and enjoy some pretty amusing banter and story telling along with a decent heap of food with unlimited veg, chips roasties gravy and curry sauce for the horrendously cheap price of £4.19 lol. We'll be there for about 7.30 aiming to eat at 8pm. Hope to see some of u there.
                        Thanks
                        HAZEL

Comment

New venue

Same area, same faces, same silly banter and photo opportunities but different venue. Due to circumstances entirely created by the staff at pervious venue we are moving 2 roundabouts up to the Craigmarloch inn Cumbernauld. Which is one of those two meals for £ type places. Tomorrow night at 7.30pm let me know if you wanna join us. Unfortunately out monty isnt back on the rd until 1st so will be in modern transport but not to worry will be good to see everyone.
                          Xxx

Comment

Craig Marloch Lodge Cumbernauld

Its that time again where I need to let you guys know about our wee monthly meet. Its the last Wednesday of the month being the 30th this month at Craigmarloch Lodge in Cumbernauld. Great pub grub at excellent prices and service with a smile. For those in the know you can get an egg with everything which makes all the difference. If you want to join in the hilarity of fankled doilies and chicken fillets and a little chat about cars feel free to get in touch. A guaranteed good night will be had by all that attend

Comment

Anymore takers?

Quite a few of the regular party coming along with a few drop outs due to the Commonweath and various holidays but just thought Id post to see if there are any more folk coming along. Open to all car enthusiasts and general foodies lol! Got to admit the grub at this place is rather good and exceptionally cheap. Please note : We do not meet and hang about a car park all night kicking stones. We meet, chat, eat and have a general supply of nonsense and varied conversations not to mention some silly photos to end the night!

Comment

Working...
                              X