Possible Kent meetup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Kent meetup?

There was some discussion a few months back about holding an informal meet sometime, as there seem to be a surprising number of us in the Kent area. Well, now my Maestro is back on the road I'd be up for organising something. So who would be up for a meet? I was thinking possibly a Sunday lunchtime, as it's starting to get dark quite early now. Location? The area between Faversham and Ashford is probably the most central to our Kent membership, so that would be my choice.
    1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

I would be up for that weather permitting if I bring an MG that is. There is the Halfway House meet in Brentwood A127 tomorrow (Sunday).

Comment

Im in

Comment

I used to organise Kent Meets On the MG Rover forums but stopped around 2010 due to lack of interest. They were advertised on here too & I guess if a forum search was done they are probably still there!

Comment

I wouldn't mind joining in as well, bearing in mind #436 will be garaged for quite a while yet!
          Membership Secretary
          Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
          2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
          1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

I'd be up for that, i meet at the Halfway House for a Triumph meet on 1st Thursday of the month, good place, big car park and great staff.
            Greg

Rover Maestro 1.6LX 1991,Daily Driver
            Triumph TR7 V8 DHC 1980

Comment

Working...
            X