Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish MGRover Meet Broughty Ferry by Dundee

Hi everybody!

A very large meet has been organised by one of the regional secretary on another forum.

I have asked if it can include here and all is ok!

Copied details across

Hi folks

We are arranging a T4 ( courtesy of marinabrian & Doopydug) and Social Meeting to be held at Royal Tay Yacht Club, Broughty Ferry, by Dundee, on Saturday 14th March from Noon until 10pm. Feel free to come for however long you can manage

Details on the yacht club -

http://www.royaltay.org/social/bars-restaurant/

We will have exclusive use of downstairs ( now moved to main lounge/ function room due to anticipated numbers) bar all day (drinks served 12-2pm & 7pm -10.30)

Accompanied children are allowed within the club

75 & ZT Owner's Club Members from outwith Scotland would be made especially welcome
    Some members from Facebook community are attending too.

Google Earth
    If you type in DD5 1LU you will see the large beach car park.
    If you type in Royal Tay Yacht Club, Dundee it will show aerial view of the club house.

Planned Format to be

9.00 am
    Main private beach car park open from 9.00 for early risers! Postcode DD5 1LU *There are two Ogilvie Roads in Dundee, this is the correct one.
    This car park is at the bottom of Ogilvie Road overlooking railway and yacht club dinghy park. The main clubhouse car park will be only for those getting T4 session done. There is parking outside the RTYC clubhouse available on the main road outside or street across road. This preferrable as a wide road , parking both sides and off main road.

12 noon - 2 pm.
    Bar Lunches available in clubhouse ( food is very good and reasonable ) these will need to be pre booked. Post code DD5 1LX

2 pm - 5.30pm
    T4 Sessions courtesy of Marinabrian & Doopydug () so members can have fault histories read and dealer options enabled. Opportunity to have a blether inside or in grounds of clubhouse

5.30- 7.00 pm
    Chance to catch up. Excellent Fish and Chip shop a couple of miles away, quite a few pubs offering snacks/ meals including a Witherspoons ( if you like ..) depending on numbers snacks could be arranged in clubhouse.

7.00- 10.00 pm approxo
    Social evening. Exclusive use of main bar for us.
    Live music ( well I like to think we play music) Chris & John & guests (& iPod!)
    Fun 'pub quiz'
    Raffle

To satisfy Licensing Law -names and address of those attending need to be confirmed 14 days before event as you will be made temporary members of the club

In the meantime can you please let ME know if you think you will be attending. So i can get an idea of numbers.
    Hope we can have another successful event.
Working...
X