Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free tickets to the Practical Classics Restoration Show - 28th/29th March.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free tickets to the Practical Classics Restoration Show - 28th/29th March.

I have posted this in the members only section in the forum, but I know that not every member has access to that so I thought that I would post this here too. Please note, these tickets are for M&MOC members only.

As I expect you know, the M&MOC are having a stand at the NEC for the Practical Classics Restoration Show on the 28th and 29th March.

I have now allocated tickets for those who are brings cars and those organising the stand and have three wristbands leftover. One is for Saturday, one is for Sunday and the other can be for either day.

I am now able to offer these to M&MOC members. In return for your free ticket, I ask that you help man the stand for an hour or so in the morning and the same again in the afternoon, to allows those with cars on the stand to have a break. However, would be welcome to spend as much time on the stand as you like. As this is an active stand, and we will be carrying out small jobs on the cars which you would be very welcome to help with.

Please either put your name below or send me a message by midnight on Saturday 21st March if you would like a ticket. Please also let me know which day you would like to attend. If you get allocated a ticket, I will contact you on Sunday morning and I will need your postal address by Monday at 4.00pm so that I can get them in Monday's post. If I have more demand than supply for the tickets, I will use a random number generator to decide who gets tickets.

Here is more information about the show - http://www.necrestorationshow.com/

Bump!

A bump for anyone who's interested.

Comment

i so wanted to go to this , but many reason stop me.
      mot is due , lots and lots of work to do on the car...lack of nice weather days to do all it.
      Tony Hague

A clear enthusiast - or a nutter?

Comment

I know this is a rather late post, but I thought I would say what a great display of cars (and a van) there were on the MMOC stand at last month's Practical Classics Restoration Show. It was great to put some faces to names and to also speak with Tanya and the owners of the Maestro Vanden Plas and Maestro 1.3L with MG rear spoiler and early alloy wheel design.

A great effort by all and it certainly inspired me with my own Maestro project!

Comment

Great to chat to you too :-)

Thank you for your kind words and we all had a really good weekend. I was pleased with the cars/van, other than I would have liked a Montego, but I can only take the cars offered, and they all worked very well on the stand.

I look forward to seeing your Maestro project when it's finished

Comment

Working...
          X