MG Era Day at Brooklands - Sunday 12th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MG Era Day at Brooklands - Sunday 12th April

Calling all MG Maestro and MG Montego owners (MG Metro, MG 1100 and Mg 1300 too)! I am organising the MGCC's FWD Register's stand at MG Era Day at Brooklands this Sunday. If you have an MG version of our models and would like to join me, it would be great to have you along. More details here - http://www.brooklandsmuseum.com/inde...lands-mg-era1/

I will be getting there at about 9.00am to set up, so hopefully all sorted for when the gates open at 9.30am. The FWD Register does have a stand booked, so ask for that, but if you have any problems finding the stand, please call me on 07929 868284.

Cheers,

Tanya

If the weather stays dry I plan on taking the Flame Red MG Montego.

Comment

Fingers crossed for good weather!

Originally posted by The Express Valeter View Post
      If the weather stays dry I plan on taking the Flame Red MG Montego.
      That would be great! Let's all hope for good weather as I would love to see your Flame Red MG Montego

Comment

Just seen the weather forecast for Sunday & looks like rain. Bloody Sods Law. 2 weeks dry & the one day I want to take out the MG it looks like rain. Lets just hope it changes - Blasted Weather

Comment

what time would i need to be there if i can go? looking like a can but would have to travel from Liverpool
          MG Maestro turbo 437
          367 Bhp

Comment

Originally posted by charliecosworth View Post
            what time would i need to be there if i can go? looking like a can but would have to travel from Liverpool
            Gates open at 9.30am but it would be fine to come at 10.00am. Providing it's not too busy, I will be able to keep reserved the places then it doesn't matter what time you come. Brooklands have warned me that if it is busy and my spots are unfilled, they may be allocated to people who have arrived but are struggling to park.

I will do my best to hold the space for you, and you have my number if you have any problems finding me.

Comment

Looks like weather is going to be kind for us now I would hope to arrive around 10 ish or should I aim to be there a little earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by The Express Valeter View Post
                Looks like weather is going to be kind for us now I would hope to arrive around 10 ish or should I aim to be there a little earlier?
                I think 10.00am ish will be fine. Let's hope the weather continues to be kind, and your MG Montego can come out and play

Comment

Hi Tanya
                  I'd like to come to this-can you keep me a space? I should be able to get there at the start.
                  Phil(we had a chat at the NEC recently-good presence there, well done :-))

Comment

Originally posted by philippope View Post
                    Hi Tanya
                    I'd like to come to this-can you keep me a space? I should be able to get there at the start.
                    Phil(we had a chat at the NEC recently-good presence there, well done :-))
                    I certainly will Phil! It will be great to have you along

Comment

Working...
                    X