Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BL / BMC show 2nd August - Peterborough

Hello All

Are there any plans for the club to attend this show?

http://www.bmcblrally.co.uk/3.html

Thanks

Andrew

The club always attends this event (or has done for many years at least).
    www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
    www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
    www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Yes, we will be there especially as it is the clubs National Rally and we will be giving out awards too as we have done in the past. It is always a great day out with plenty to see and do. Looking forward to seeing you there!
      M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
      Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

oops wrong thread
        Sure & steadfast.
        BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
        1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
        1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

BL & BMC Show - August at Peterborough

Hi Simon & ETV

Ooppps forgive my ignorance (only now becoming more active as my Maestro is almost ready for me to start using - hooray!)
          Do we need to book a space/ticket via the club if we want to attend?

I had been messaging a month or so ago with Tanya re. the Gaydon BMC & BL show in July.
          I hope the club is still attending that show as well? I am concerned as to whether interest will exceed the 8 places I think it is we are allowed on the stand for Gaydon.

Cheers

Andrew

Comment

Sorry and hopefully there is now some more info on the Gaydon show.

Originally posted by Yorks-MGZS180 View Post

I had been messaging a month or so ago with Tanya re. the Gaydon BMC & BL show in July.
            I hope the club is still attending that show as well? I am concerned as to whether interest will exceed the 8 places I think it is we are allowed on the stand for Gaydon.

Cheers

Andrew
            Sorry for not getting back to you. I was hoping for some direction from the committee over Gaydon, but the committee meeting planned for March was delayed and happened last weekend. Hopefully they are now in a position to update us.

Generally Gaydon can accommodate as many cars as the club want to bring, so everyone should be able to go on the club stand. They just need some idea about numbers.

Simon & co - what's been decided over the free ticket allocation (six tickets) and who is setting the stand up? I need to let Gaydon know (they need a name), and I can't be there first thing as I'm with the convoys.

Comment

Gaydon & Peterborough

Thanks Tanya, sounds positive

Andrew

Comment

UPDATE!

For those wanting to come to the BMC/BL Rally & Spares Day 2015 at Peterborough, please note that you need to purchase tickets yourself, either in advance using this form or on the day.

More details of the event can be found here - http://www.bmcblrally.co.uk/1.html

If you are bringing a Maestro or Montego and want to be on the M&MOC's stand, so we have some idea of numbers, please can you put your name below.

Thank you
                Last edited by Tanya; 29th March 2016, 16:30.

Comment

OK folks well I intend to be there in my newly restored MG Maestro - G659 FCW, and would like to be on the club stand

Thanks

Andrew

Comment

I hope to be there.

Comment

BMC Rally at Peterborough

Hi we are hoping to get along cheers Malcolm and Jane

Comment

BMC Rally at Peterborough

We have booked in for the BMC/BL DAY. but who do we contact in the club to register that we like to be on the club stand?

Comment

Originally posted by Webby View Post
                          We have booked in for the BMC/BL DAY. but who do we contact in the club to register that we like to be on the club stand?
                          You can just turn up jane
                          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                          2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                          2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                          2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

I'll be coming! Not sure if I'll be in the Montego though, having a nightmare with the ball joints, as some may have seen on the Facebook page.
                            Can I join the club stand on the day if I do get my car back in the road? or is it strictly "book in advance".
                            Rob

Comment

You should be able to join on the day I believe.
                              www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
                              www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
                              www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Working...
                              X