Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MG Northern show @ Pateley Bridge

Morning All

I took my white MG Maestro to the MG Northern show at Pateley Bridge a couple of weeks ago.

Here is a photo of it on my club stand (went with the City of Leeds MG & Classic Car Club), linked from the Rover 75 & MG ZT Owners club forum.
    http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...219588&page=15

It received a lot of attention (mostly positive I think) and plenty of photos being taken

There were no Montys there this year, but a lovely white late MG Metro in the concourse

Cheers

Andrew

Sadly that is one of the reasons I don't go to this show anymore as in the lack of attendance of MMM cars & not exactly much enthusiasm for them from the organisers.

Comment

MG Northern show 2016

Maybe if next year those of us who live local-ish to Pateley Bridge could discuss taking a few cars?

We could make it a club stand, or just go as 'classic car' entries (non-club)

Andrew

Comment

I would definitely be up for this as its only 50'ish miles or so from me. More realistic than the 170-200 miles away most of the shows people attend here are. In fact I have show my maestro a few times this year around that area. I would have went to the above show if I new it was on Remind me in time next year if any pre-registration is needed. Cheers Andy
        MG Maestro Turbo #500
        BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
        Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
        Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Working...
        X