Club attending events in 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G4GLM View Post
    I'm in West Yorkshire and find it difficult with work etc to attend most events. Something up here in the North would be very much appreciated!
    Wow that's at least four of us up here!. I go to a lot of local events around the Yorkshire area, most organised by other clubs. I can post some of the ones I go to if you are interested?

Ray
    MG Montego efi C928TBL - Moonraker blue
    Austin Montego Mayfair C943KOE - Clove brown
    MG Maestro 2.Oi H352MOF - Black

Comment

Yes please. That would be great thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by G4GLM View Post
        Yes please. That would be great thanks.
        First one of the season for me is Pride of Longbridge on 16th April. Highly recommended!. I am based in East Leeds and its a great day out!

Ray
        MG Montego efi C928TBL - Moonraker blue
        Austin Montego Mayfair C943KOE - Clove brown
        MG Maestro 2.Oi H352MOF - Black

Comment

Gloucestershire Motor Show

I have just been looking at the forum, and would like to tell you of the above show Classic Cars at Highnam Court, which takes place on 11-12 June 2016. I have attended this show for the past two years. First with my Maestro and the second with my MG ZS180. I have an application form for this years show as well. It is a very special event held in the grounds of an historic manor house. There are all sorts of things happening, and the displayed cars range from vintage Rolls to very modern stuff.
          I don't know if it is possible for the club to have a stand there, but am willing to find out if anyone is interested.

Comment

Please do find out if the club can have a stand there, and if you are happy to arrange it (I'll get the flags to you - that's about it at the moment), that would be great. Unfortunately, I already have another show that weekend with our Minis so can't make it, but it sounds well worth attending.

However, if the club is going to have a stand there, I'll spread the word and hopefully we'll get a few members there.

Comment

Gloucester Motor Show

I will do my best. I am going to Gloucester tomorrow (8/3/16), and hope to call in on one of the organisers. I will put it forward to her.
              Unfortunately, I work on Friday and Saturday nights, 12hr shifts 1900-0700 hrs, so have only been able to attend on the Sunday. I will hopefully with speak her and try to arrange something. If there is anyone else out there who can help, I would be very grateful.
              If any more information about this event is required I am happy to post it.

Comment

Gloucester Motor Show

Hello again. I have spoken with the lady concerned, and she is willing to let us have a gazebo type stand at the show. Anyone willing to display their cars, please let me know. You will need to fill out an application form, to receive a car pass which will allow you, your car and two passengers in free of charge.
                I do have a telescopic type gazebo, but as I am only attending on the Sunday, if someone else feels like attending the two days, again let me know, so that Tanya can let them have the banners, etc.
                I have never done this before so any useful advice would be gratefully received.

Comment

i'm a new member living in hull

Comment

i make 5 members now

Comment

where's higham court?

Comment

Highnam Court.

Hi.
                        Highnam Court is on the outskirts of Gloucester, just off the roundabout on the A40 junction for Chepstow and Ross on Wye. I f you want further details I am happy to tell you about the show or you could google the Gloucester Motor Show.

Comment

Working...
                        X