pride of longbridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pride of longbridge

Any news on pride of longbridge ,can we just turn up do we need to book ? is there any space on club stand?etc thanks Russ.

Originally posted by russellg View Post
    Any news on pride of longbridge ,can we just turn up do we need to book ? is there any space on club stand?etc thanks Russ.
    It is worth contacting Tanya Field about this, although I can confirm there has been a club display at this event in previous years.

There is no need to book in advance or pay an entry fee (it's free), so just turn up at Cofton Park any time from 9am onwards.

Hope this helps.

Comment

M&MOC are in area 'E'

As David has said, just turn up at Cofton Park. If you wish to park with the M&MOC, please have a letter 'E' clearly displayed in your windscreen so that the marshals can direct you. If you don't display the letter 'E', you will be parked in the general parking area. Area 'E' also covers the Cowley Convoy and Minis.

Please remember that the marshals are having to park thousands of cars as quickly as they can - it's not a easy task. Please also remember that this is not a show in the usual sense, it's about remembering the very sad events of 2005 but also celebrating all the good that came out of Longbridge (and continues to do so). Please be patient as you are likely to have to queue to get in and queue to use the toilets. Thank you

Comment

Does anyone want to meet at Hopwood services as per previous years?

Comment

Originally posted by F825 UBD View Post
          Does anyone want to meet at Hopwood services as per previous years?
          I'll be going to Hopwood Park Services. Any thoughts on times ?

Ray
          MG Montego efi C928TBL - Moonraker blue
          Austin Montego Mayfair C943KOE - Clove brown
          MG Maestro 2.Oi H352MOF - Black

Comment

Originally posted by edders1690 View Post
            I'll be going to Hopwood Park Services. Any thoughts on times ?

Ray
            I will be there in my MGZT 260 with Chris in his MG Montego. We're leaving about 8.30am so should be there by 10.00am
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
            2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
            2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

10am it is then!

Comment

Well it is going to be a little damp and cold according to the latest BBC weather forecast (though that's changed every day this week!)... RWD on those nice slippy wet grass slopes could be interesting! We're going straight there with PoohToo so see you there!

Comment

Got this from another owners club I am in.

"PRIDE OF LONGBRIDGE SITREP - UPDATE

The organiser's site visit has been done, bits are better than Tuesday, some areas have cleared, others are worse. The organisers will be doing another site visit Friday night and one at 6am Saturday.

The event is going ahead 100% but if the rain carries on we will be parking in different areas per the "back up plan". Please be flexible and supportive and follow the marshals' instructions on arrival."

I will be there in a silver B-reg MG Maestro

Nick

Comment

Thanks Nick

Gemma and Co do have a back up plan, and if they have to use it's highly unlikely that there will be no 'club stands' as such, it will be park where you are told.

Please be patience - it is highly likely that you will have to queue (possibly for some time) and it is possible that you won't be parked with other Maestros & Montegos.

Comment

Cancelled

Comment

Is that from Twitter, Mikey? they haven't updated the website or FB yet! Bit of snow last night where we are so I wouldn't be surprised!

Comment

It's on the pol Facebook page

Comment

Just seen it on the mgcarclub Instagram page as well. Says the park is unusable due to continued heavy rain.

Maestro turbo No. 108

Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce Ti (daily driver)(Vesuvio grey)
                            Mazda MX5 RF LE (Soul Red)
                            Honda CBR 600 FW (weekend toy)

Instagram & Facebook - mgmaestroturbo108

Comment

re pol

the british weather strikes again we have some bad storms Thursday it turned the bowling green in to a paddling pool.and cofton park would be no different

Comment

Working...
                              X