Possible West Midlands Members Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible West Midlands Members Meet?

The New Unnamed Classic Car Club ( http://www.thenewunnamedclassiccargroup.co.uk/ ) have their meetings at the Old Waggon and Horses pub between Stourbridge and Kidderminster in the field at the back. I was thinking of (to start with) holding a get together at one of their meets just to start us off, and if successful, asking the pub owners if we could do our own independent meet... So before we go further is there ay interest?

Hello.
    I go to it with my maestro and my friend takes his maestro van.The meeting is on again this monday night

Comment

It is, though I am working so can't be there and I thought that may be a bit soon! They usually do last Sunday of the month so I was thinking about that one!

Comment

The meeting are now also held on the second monday in the month starting at 7 pm cos its classed as summer all as the web site.
        Last edited by keith100; 8th May 2016, 09:49.

Comment

OK, next 2nd Tuesday is 14 June.

Who's up for it?

Comment

Hi Keith, I spoke to your friend with the van today at Malvern. He reckons it's on both days for the summer, but I'll stick with the 14 June for the time being and see how we get on...

Anyone else out there in the West Midlands able to come along?!

Comment

There's one this weekend on Sunday 29th. Anyone going?

Comment

Just me, then! Anyone going to the one on the 13 June?

(Ignore my earlier post, it's on a Monday night!)

Comment

From that (lack of!) response I'd hazard a guess and say no!

It's been rather wet this morning so I'm not sure if it's on at all. Unless I hear that one of you are coming I'll probably give it a miss!

Comment

So are there any meetings in July? anywhere like the Midlands? I'm in Gloucestershire but wouldn't mind travelling a little distance.

Comment

Working...
                    X