Parking at ferry meadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking at ferry meadows

What a ridiculous parking system that has been installed at Peterborough this year.
    It's actually less user friendly than this forum!
    But beware I followed the instructions given to me but on arriving home went on the park with ease website and found that I was still liability for payment so I had to put my code in again.
    I recommend that people give negative trip advisor reports based on the parking system which may make ferry meadows think about the system

Yep it was shocking, I'll check mine now though.

Comment

I agree it is a silly system. What is the website to check?

Comment

http://www.parkwithease.co.uk

Park with EASE!! Should be prosecuted under trades descriptions act!

Comment

We nearly went passed the pay machine and had to go back to put the code in. Not a problem though, it's not the organisers fault. I have to imagine that some will be issued with a parking fine as quite a lot just drove out
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
          2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

What code is this? I assumed that the pre-booking sorted out the parking payment (As it has done in previous years but I know the parking enforcement has changed to cameras rather than a bloke on the gate).
            www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
            www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
            www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Don't know about pre booking. On the back of your display number there is a code for the machine so you get free parking.
              Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 9th August 2016, 19:49.

Comment

If ferry meadows keep that stupid system they won't get many bookings for special events if people start getting parking fines
                I googled park with ease and all the locations where they operate have had trouble
                I gave ferry meadows a really bad report on trip advisor about the parking system

Comment

It mentioned nothing about codes on our ticket does that mean I will get a fine? :S
                  Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

Well I wouldn't know that, when I drove in I was told about it by the Marshalls. Best contact the bl day organisers for confirmation

Comment

If you've pre-booked then you are covered. I presume the show organisers passed on the list of reg. numbers of those pre-booked and they were entered into the car parking system. If you turned up on the day, I think you needed to collect a code from the show organisers to enter into the parking machine to 'pay' for your parking.

If in doubt, enter your reg. number in to the website above. I pre-booked for the show, and did nothing about paying for any parking on the day. Website shows no charges outstanding against my reg. number.

I agree - not a good set-up, but blame Nene Park Trust, not the show organisers.

Comment

Working...
                      X