BL Rally & Spares Day at Peterborough on Sunday 6th August 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BL Rally & Spares Day at Peterborough on Sunday 6th August 2017

We had a great turn out of Maestros and Montegos at BL Day last year and it would be lovely to do the same this year.

For those wanting to join us, please note that you need to purchase tickets yourself directly from the organisers, either in advance or on the day.

More details of the event can be found here - http://www.bmcblrally.co.uk/

If you are bringing a Maestro or Montego and want to be on the M&MOC's stand, so we have some idea of numbers, please can you contact me or put your name below.

This rally also doubles as our National so we will be awarding the trophies to members in the following categories:

Best Austin Maestro
    Best Rover Maestro
    Best MG Maestro
    Best Austin Montego
    Best Rover Montego
    Best MG Montego
    Chairman’s choice

Here’s my Facebook album from last year - https://www.facebook.com/tanya.field...5028026&type=3

Hope to see you there!

Please note advance booking for the BL Rally & Spares Day closes on 1st July, so if you're booking in advance, starting looking for your cheque book! http://www.bmcblrally.co.uk/entry-form/

Comment

It the only place you are likey to find spares for montegos & Maestros now the club dont have any apart from the Netherlands
      Sure & steadfast.
      BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
      1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
      1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

It the only place you are likey to find spares for montegos & Maestros now the club dont have any apart from the Netherlands
        Sure & steadfast.
        1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

Hi I'm planning on coming in either my estate or van and would like to be on the club stand Thanks Peter

Comment

I can't seem to find the info online - can anyone please tell me how much it would cost to visit if not selling?

Comment

doesn't cost much Gavin, you will have to get a pass code for the car park charge though so you wont have to pay.
              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
              2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
              2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

How do I get a pass code Jeff? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by G4GLM View Post
                  I can't seem to find the info online - can anyone please tell me how much it would cost to visit if not selling?
                  I beleave it £7 for the show but your to late to book tickets you can still go and you can park in the nene park and pay £5 all day thats what iam doing
                  Sure & steadfast.

Comment

Brilliant thank you

Comment

You can pay on the day Gavin, I have never booked anything for this show and always pay on the day. When you get to the park there will be a left and right side. One side is prepaid the other isn't. You just fill in the form and pay the person. It's not £12 btw its much less and you do not have to pay for the car park. As previously said you get a pass code to put into the machine when you leave

Comment

Prices Prebooked vehicles are charged 7 GBP (non prebooked vehicles are £10) Every vehicle needs a pass - please bear in mind if you are bringing a car on a trailer OR a support vehicle to tow a caravan etc. There are no general car parking facilities/areas on the rally field, so you need to either exhibit or park in Nene Park Visitors car park. Brass Plaques will be available for £3.20
                        Sure & steadfast.

Comment

One last thing, my six year old daughter, is there anything there to occupy her? We have just returned from Newby Hall, what a fantastic show and loads to do for the kids! I purchased a Montego headlamp for £5!

Comment

Not much, it's a car show

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
                              Not much, it's a car show
                              Thanks Jeff. So was Newby Hall but what a fab one!!! They had everything to keep everyone entertained, really fab location. Oh well, she'll enjoy a day at Grandmas!!

Comment

Working...
                              X