MG FWD Register Spring Run - Saturday 8th April 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MG FWD Register Spring Run - Saturday 8th April 2017

Some of you may know that I am a member of the MG Car Club's MG FWD Register. The MG FWD Register caters for the MG versions of the 1100,1300, Metro, Maestro and Montego.

The MG FWD Register has organised a Spring Run on Saturday 8th April. This is for ALL 1100, 1300, Metro, Maestro and Montego models, not just MG versions.

In short, the run will either start in Abingdon for MG versions of the models, or Cowley for all other 1100s, 1300s, Metros, Maestros and Montegos. The MG versions will then convoy to Cowley to join with the non MG versions. Everyone will convoy together to Gaydon for lunch, where all the cars will be displayed outside the museum. After lunch, we will convoy to the MG Sales Centre at Longbridge where will be stopping for photos before travelling a short distance within Longbridge to stop for tea and cake.

Costs:
    Taking part is free of charge
    Optional run plaques £5 (need to pre-ordered)
    Optional tea and cake per person approximately £3.50 (need to pre-ordered)

Timings:
    Kimber House, Abingdon (OX14 1AS) - MG versions only - 9.00am for a 9.30am departure.
    Cowley (OX4 6NL) - 10.00am for a 10.30am departure.
    Gaydon (CV35 0BJ) We will depart after lunch at 2.00pm
    Longbridge (B31 2BQ) We will arrive at approximately 3.15pm, take photos then move on 5 minutes down the road for tea and cake.

Notes:
    1. This run is being organised by the MG Car Club’s MG FWD Register.
    2. This run is open to all 1100,1300, Metro, Maestro and Montego models.
    3. I will be reserving 10 places for MG versions of the models otherwise entries will be accepted on a first come first served basis up to 20 cars.
    4. To enter, please email me at tanyafield@supanet.com with your name, address, mobile number, model of car, registration number, how many passengers, and whether or not you would like to order a run plaque and tea and cake in Longbridge.
    5. The run is free of charge and entry into the British Motor Museum at Gaydon is free for two people per car. If there are more than two of you in a car, you may need to pay for the other passengers.
    6. We are taking non-motorway routes. Routes will be published in advance.
    7. If you have any questions, please ask.
    8. I can be contacted at tanyafield@supanet.com or on 07929 868284

Here’s my Facebook album from last year’s Spring Run - https://www.facebook.com/tanya.field...5028026&type=3
Working...
X