Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern events for 2017 - update

Evening All

Here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/wsw8vgbdu4...ents.xlsx?dl=0 - is an updated list of possible events for our club to attend this year.
    The events in green are extra ones I have discovered today, which would fit into the calendar.
    Hopefully, overall, we are covering a reasonable spread of locations in 'the North'

The one event that we did last year - the Burley in Wharfedale Classic Car Show (part of the Burley in Wharfedale Festival) is the one event I know I can't do this year due to other commitments.
    Those of us who went from the club enjoyed the day, and it would be a shame for the club not to be able to go back in 2017. Will anyone step forward and organise this show for us?
    What's involved isn't too terrible, just ask.

Two shows which it would be great to attend, clash this year, namely Classics in Corbridge (MG Northumbria) and Leighton Hall Classic Car and Bike Show at Carnforth.
    Normally I'd propose to attend both these shows but this year they both fall on 2nd July.
    In an attempt at democracy, alI I can think of is to say whichever show receives the most expressions of interest from you the members, is the one we attend this year (and a suggestion that we go to the other show next year, if they clash again)

At this point it's over to you the members.... please reply to this post with your expressions of interest, so I can start to plan the events we want to attend, know who needs tickets, and to update you as we get nearer the dates in question.

Thanks

Andrew
    Last edited by Yorks-MGZS180; 17th January 2017, 20:05.
Working...
X