Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start of the show season coming up

Morning All

As we (theroretically) say goodbye to Winter, and hello to Spring, our thoughts turn towards our cars and getting them out on the road again.
    Fot those who looked at my previous post about potential shows in the north of England for our club, you'll know we're trying to offer a progamme of events spread across Yorkshire, Lancashire, Cumbria, and Durham.
    The first couple of shows we're looking at attending are -

23rd April - Ripon Spring Classic Car & Bike Show & Auto Jumble (North Yorks)
    21st May - East Yorkshire Thoroughbred Car Club Spring Rally, Sewerby Hall, near Bridlington (East Yorks)
    28th May - Classic Cars in the Park, Hutton-in-the-Forest, Penrith, Cumbria CA11 9TH (Cumbria)

I hope members in these areas (and anyone else who fancies a trip out with their Maestro or Montego) will want to come along and support the club.
    Can I have expressions of interest please, so I can go ahead and get tickets and areas/stands booked?

Many thanks

Andrew

Yes I should be going to both mark woodward events as I have purchased a season ticket. It would be great to get a club stand at Ripon as this is one of the larger shows around the north, I have been the last few years and have been the only maestro so far. I have just bought a morgans show book. Going to have a good look through that when I get chance. See what other northern events that would be good to go to.
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
    Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Hi Andy

I have just booked 6 tickets (based on responses on our Facebook page) for Ripon, so I'll keep you informed :-)

Andrew

Comment

Hi Andrew
        Can I put my name on one of those tickets please
        I think 171 should be out by then haha Cheers Keith

Comment

Keith, can you confirm you haven't yet ordered a ticket?
          I ask because I've just another club member contact me on FB wanting to join us at Ripon, so I will order you both a ticket

Thanks

Andrew

Comment

Hi Andrew
            Not had chance to order a ticket if you want to order 2 that would be great thanks Keith

Comment

Working...
            X