Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripon show this month - last call

Morning All

If all those who have asked for tickets can make it on the day, we'll have a very good stand at Ripon
    I am going to send off for 1 x more ticket tomorrow (Keithmgs3) for this show.
    Does anyone else want to join us before I order this extra one?

Thanks

Andrew

How many is going now Andrew?
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
    Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Hi Andy

There is room for you if you want to join us.
      Please RSVP as soon as you can as I will be ordering final batch of tickets tromorrow

Cheers

Andrew

Comment

Hi Andrew. I thought I had said on a previous post I was attending. I purchased a mark woodword season ticket last year so I will now have my own ticket for all of his listed events although I probably wont go to them all. Cheers Andy
        MG Maestro Turbo #500
        Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

That's great Andy, thanks for the memory prompt! lol
          Will you be bringing your Turbo, or Ledbury?

Andrew

Comment

The season pass is for the turbo only. So the turbo. Although if its raining I may bring the ledbury. It states to only bring the car listed but from previous years I have been its pandemonium, they don't seem to have the time to check the queue is normally slow and massive. I was going to suggest a meeting point where we can all safety meet not to close as to hit the queue and not to far away to get split up. Have you had any info of the organiser how to arive to set up our stand? As I have been with friends before but not as a club and we have ended up been split up in different traffic groups and been seperated. What was the enending numbers again Andrew? Cheers Andy.
            MG Maestro Turbo #500
            Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Morning Andy

You're thinking along the same lines as me - a meeting point off site beforehand would be excellent (and I can hand out all the tickets). I'll ring them sometime today to find out arrangements for clubs.

Are you asking about ticket numbers? - "What was the enending numbers"

Cheers

Andrew

Comment

Yes, just how many of us are going now. Cheers Andy
                MG Maestro Turbo #500
                Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

If everyone turns up we will have 10 x cars!

Andrew

Comment

Andrew,

Unfortunately don't currently have a Montego/Maestro but look forward to meeting you all at Ripon.
                    Let me know if you have anyone not being able to make it and I'll buy the pass. Otherwise, I will pay at the gate.
                    Russ Swift

Comment

Originally posted by swiftruss View Post
                      Andrew,

Unfortunately don't currently have a Montego/Maestro but look forward to meeting you all at Ripon.
                      Let me know if you have anyone not being able to make it and I'll buy the pass. Otherwise, I will pay at the gate.
                      Russ Swift
                      I guess Andrew will see this & let you know if there is a gap in the line up, I know that one car has pulled out due to blown head gasket and we are meeting up at 9 o'clock here http://www.blackamoorinn.co.uk not sure how it all works, but I'll be in a Montego with no passengers if that helps...
                      see you tomorrow
                      Johnny

Comment

Thanks Johnny, I'll be coming from the North so I look forward to meeting you inside the show. Russ

Comment

See you all in the morning. A friends coming in his vw. He's currently restoring his brg mg turbo. He should be ok to put it at the side of our club stand.
                          MG Maestro Turbo #500
                          Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Hi to all Think I may go up in my td montego estate but only just heard of this show tonight going on to place nearby so no problem not exactly a show vehicle anyway it's my day to day motor could do with some advice on emissions for mot if anyone's clued up on this subject

Comment

Originally posted by swiftruss View Post
                              Thanks Johnny, I'll be coming from the North so I look forward to meeting you inside the show. Russ
                              Managed to obtain a pass, looking forward to meeting you there, Russ

Comment

Working...
                              X