Pride of Longbridge rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride of Longbridge rally

I'm a new member,and have a 1989 Maestro 1.6 Auto,and I'd like to go to the PoL Rally next Saturday. Can anyone tell me where to meet at the start,and at what time?
    Thanks, Les Graham.

They are organising something from Cowley/Oxford way but they only arrive after it's all started so not much good for us who will already be there! Normally the organisors try to arrange for car models to be in the same place... Have we got a "designated spot" on the field, Tanya, for those of us who won't be going by convoy?!

Comment

As no-one seems to know I'll tell you what we'll be doing with our 1.6 Auto Lgraham, based on previous years! When you turn up at the entrance you'll usually join the queue to enter the park, when you get into the park you should be directed to the appropriate spot which has been allocated for Maestros and Montegos, they tend to group each model together. This is what i was trying to find out as I've seen the "plan" published in the past but no-one is responding and I can't find anything online!

Hopefully we should end up in the same place, mine's a nice shade of Clove Brown BTW!

Comment

There seems to be a lack of replies / info available from the club. I sincerely hope this isn't the start of the forum end and face book only conversations.

Comment

You can meet up earlier at Hopwood Services, then join various convoys to Croft Park. Once there you will join a queue to get in to the park and you will be directed to where other Maestros and Montegos are. There isn't a dedicated spot before hand, The organisers put clubs in different locations each year. Its all free and non stressfull
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
          2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Hi everyone, sorry for the poor communication but organising 5 events over 4 weekends in April (the last one after months of planning and advertising has just had its venue changed) has meant I have struggled to get information out to everyone in the various clubs I'm involved with about all the events.

Here's the original thread with quite a bit of information in it - http://maestro.org.uk/forums/forum/g...5th-april-2017=

Gemma has told me that we're the same letter as last year, so that's E. However, all Maestros & Montegos are parked together so I don't think the letter will make much difference. However, it's important for all the various MG Zeds as they have many clubs and are in different areas.

Jeff's post has summed it up pretty well. Join a queue and you'll get sent to the Maestro & Montego area.

Comment

Working...
            X