Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club National Meeting 2018

Morning All

As all you subscribed club members will know having read your 2017 copy of Monstro, we are having our annual National Meeting at the Ripon Classic Car show on Sunday 26th August.
    At the 2017 AGM it was decided that the club would fund the cost of tickets for any subscribed members who wish to attend with their Maestro or Montego.

We have bought 20 x tickets, and I know there is understandable interest in this event from northern based members, so now is the time to get your name down for a ticket if you wish to come and join us.
    Please e-mail me at ne_events@maestro.org.uk with the subject "2018 National meet at Ripon"

I know it's a way off, but if we do need to get more tickets, the sooner we know that the better
    Also, if you're a paid up member, it's free! (If you have a Maestro or Montego and you're not a paid up member, maybe it's time you thought about joining us?)

Many thanks

Andrew

Hi, Andrew. Could I have one of these tickets for now please. I usually at this time of year as I have just had the letter thought the post, register for a season ticket for all Mark Woodward events as its only £18 for all 9 events. Though I didn't get to many last year, worst year yet for shows for me! So not sure whether to get a season ticket. Although it does save a lot of chew on as you can just show up to any on a whim. Cheers Andy. Here's the link if anyone's interested in getting one. Makes it cheaper if you plan to attend most of them.

https://markwoodwardclassicevents.fl...X2NeBYm4HXZQqH

Also recommend the Morgan's classic yearbook for picking events from if you live in central/northern England, mid/north Wales and the whole of Scotland. All events listed plus its for charity.

https://morgansyearbook.co.uk/
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
    Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Working...
    X