Northern events update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern events update

Sorry Folks I cannot now make the show on 29th April, but the next event after that is on 6th May - Blackpool Vehicle Preservation Group - Jubilee Gardens, North Promenade, Cleveleys
    Who's interested in a trip to the Lancashire coast? Please let me know asap, so we can organise tickets (£3 per vehicle)

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew
    I have just tried to get tickets for Blackpool and it says closing date was the 31st of March, did you get a few tickets? Cheers Keith

Comment

Originally posted by keithmgs3 View Post
      Hi Andrew
      I have just tried to get tickets for Blackpool and it says closing date was the 31st of March, did you get a few tickets? Cheers Keith
      did it say that after you applied Keith? I don't see any mention of a closing date on their web site....

Comment

Yer my bad in my rush to sign up for it I saw a closing date of 31st March and panicked on closer look today it was last year haha, so any way I going to print off my form and some how get a cheque think it's about 10 year since I had a cheque book haha mmm

Comment

Where you live don't you still trade in sheep and cows send em one of them

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro384 View Post
            Where you live don't you still trade in sheep and cows send em one of them
            it's only three quid, that's not even a baby goat...never mind a sheep or a cow...send them a medium sized pigeon and be done with it...

Comment

You guys are naughty (but we like it!)

Comment

Originally posted by Doctordiesel77 View Post

it's only three quid, that's not even a baby goat...never mind a sheep or a cow...send them a medium sized pigeon and be done with it...
                Yep went for the pigeon option only a normal sized one I am from Yorkshire sheep and cows must be cheaper where u come from Steve haha and the entry form of course

Comment

Working...
                X