SE Area Events update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SE Area Events update

I have removed the 8th Regis Tap Tour from the events calendar, which is due to be held on 2nd September, as the entry details have shown that it is only for cars prior to 1984 and also required a £99 entry fee. I had initially hoped that by putting in a tour type event would have attracted some more members who may want to enjoying driving their cars rather than just displaying them in a field. With the limitation on date and that entry fee, I fell that this event isn't for us!

There is another tour in September, which is the Uckfield Lions Classic Car Run on September 30th. Unfortunately this is clashing with the BL Autumn Show in Milton Keynes and a new show in Margate. However, if anyone is interested in this event, it is a £10 entry fee and £9.50 for a pig roast lunch at the finish. I can send details to anyone who would like to attend.
    Membership Secretary
    Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
    2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
    1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

The OhSoRetro Show in Margate, Kent has provided us with special dispensation to attend the show, as the show car and club stand bookings are already full. HOWEVER anyone who is intending to go to this show must complete an entry form that can be found at https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/Kz12baU8m8V1t and pay the £7 entry fee for the car and occupants, using PayPal, by August 20th at the latest.
    Membership Secretary
    Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
    2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
    1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Working...
    X