X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John S
    replied
    Originally posted by Sussex Pete View Post

You were 15 minutes after me when you started. 5:45 for me, coming from the south coast. So quiet though on the roads that I arrived just after 9:00. Not bad for 160 miles and towing a trailer with #436 on board.
    Yes, good going. FWIW I stopped at a couple of services - once to get my caffeine fix, then later breakfast at Watford Gap..

Leave a comment:

• Sussex Pete
    replied
    Originally posted by John S View Post
    Thanks for inviting me onto the stand. Instead of a hotel stop the night before I set off in pitch black conditions at 6 am. A shame I missed out on the cake - I thought I might be able to get back to the display for 2pm, but never mind. My car went to the 10th birthday for Turbos so I thought it fitting for it to attend the 30th one!
    You were 15 minutes after me when you started. 5:45 for me, coming from the south coast. So quiet though on the roads that I arrived just after 9:00. Not bad for 160 miles and towing a trailer with #436 on board.

Leave a comment:

• John S
    replied
    Thanks for inviting me onto the stand. Instead of a hotel stop the night before I set off in pitch black conditions at 6 am. A shame I missed out on the cake - I thought I might be able to get back to the display for 2pm, but never mind. My car went to the 10th birthday for Turbos so I thought it fitting for it to attend the 30th one!

Leave a comment:

• philippope
    replied
    Thoroughly enjoyed it Andrew, great to get so many Turbos in one place. Many thanks to you, Tanya and the gang for organising it so well!

Leave a comment:

• Yorks-MGZS180
    started a topic Milton Keynes show earlier today

Milton Keynes show earlier today

Hello All, thanks very much to all the Maestro and Montego owners who turned out to support both the M&MOC, and the Big Boost event.
    I hope you enjoyed yourselves!

Andrew
Working...
X