Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locking wheel nuts

Hello All

My locking wheel nut key has disappeared into the house.
    Looking at these photos, does anyone recognise the shape./style to allow me to source a replacement?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iovs0yjjt...pttoQNYma?dl=0

If you can help, please PM me

Thanks

Andrew

Do they have a name on them .I went to a company in Brum for my key but that was 15y or more
    Sure & steadfast.
    BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
    1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
    1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

On the dust cap which goes over the nut it sasy somnething like Astraii (not the Vauxhall logo though so is probably unrelated)

Comment

Hammer an old (usually 19mm) socket over them, one with lots of small teeth ie not a six sided etc. It should come off ok. I've done that many times and always works.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorks-MGZS180 View Post
          On the dust cap which goes over the nut it sasy somnething like Astraii (not the Vauxhall logo though so is probably unrelated)
          Astrali made locking wheel nuts so you'll be correct. They went out of business years ago I believe were taken over by a company called trilogy but I can't find anything on them however astrali is a trade name of vantage one.

web link here - www.astrali.co.uk

might be worth trying them there's contact details on the website.

as G4glm says though try that or I've also seen a plain nut welded onto the locking nut or failing that a local tyre fitter should be able to help they'll get this all the time.

I know my BMW locking wheel nut actually rounded off and they just chiseled it off somehow. I wasn't there but there was no damage to the wheel. Fitter who I knew said he always advises people to remove locking wheel nuts as it happens all the time.

Maestro turbo No. 108

Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce Ti (daily driver)(Vesuvio grey)
          Mazda MX5 RF LE (Soul Red)
          Honda CBR 600 FW (weekend toy)

Instagram & Facebook - mgmaestroturbo108

Comment

Working...
          X