Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro Turbo

Hi Guys.
    Well, the Maestro Turbo has been away at Roberts MG for a few weeks now, so missed a couple of shows.
    They are sorting out several things for me, but the main things are the 2 damaged doors, that some kind person did at a show a couple of months ago, and also some slight rust in the lower left side of the tailgate. Plus a couple of other bits and pieces, like Central locking not working on all doors and Electric Mirrors working intermittently.
    Roberts are having problems matching the paint. It would seem that although the car was fully resprayed after its ground up rebuild a couple of years ago, apparently the shade of paint used in the respray is not the exact BL/MG colour, so Roberts have been trying to match it, which they now seem to have done. Hooray!!!!!!!!
    Hope to get the Car back next week as have a major show next Saturday, where the Maestro Turbo and the Skyline will be in attendance.
    Apparently, while the Maestro Turbo has been at Roberts it has drawn a large amount of attention. Lots of pics and people wanting to buy it.. No chance.
    Looking forward to getting the MG back.
    Cheers
    Tom

MG Maestro Turbo
    Nissan Skyline R34
    Audi Q3RS (tuned to 440BHP)

Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 10th August 2019, 05:49.
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Getting closer to completion then

Comment

Definately getting there, but its just one thing after another, the joys of Classic car ownership.
        The battery has died this morning, not a major problem in itself but just a bloomin anoyance.
        Hey Ho

Comment

Been there many times, Was going to take my consul for a weekend in Bedford but electrical problems on the day put paid to that and it's never done that before. Took the trusty Zodiac instead but even had had lighting problems its never had before. Joys of old car ownership

Comment

Is your Zodiac the MK111. Had one back in 1973. had some great fun in it.
            Could pile all my mates in it and head down to Brighton. Happy Days

Comment

Did the Executive have only 2 seats at the front, reclining, and leather

Comment

Yep, bucket seats that recline and lovely leather as I had them re-done 2 years ago. It's a mk 3 zodiac executive

Comment

Working...
                X