Tandy register

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford P100 pick up ?

There was a 6 wheel camper based on the old South Afican Ford Cortina pick up? Could that be it? It was called a Starcraft!

Comment

Some years ago I saw a 6 wheel Land Rover camper in the Medway towns.
      MG ZR, anthracite - sold & gone
      MG Maestro 1600 1.8 S-series track car - will be made road legal for track days
      Montego Turbo - in need of welding to osr arch
      Maestro 1600 VDP - daily drive

Comment

This thread seems to have died out a bit, anyone that has stumbled across it might find this interesting http://www.world-of-reliant.org.uk/p...wtopic.php?t=3 you'll have to register to see it I guess, explains why Phoenix were called Phoenix too....

Comment

I thought about starting a new Tandy thread, as this one seems to contain conflicting information, estimated Tandy production seems to vary from 71 to 500. It would be interesting to know how many are left anyway, only half a dozen have been mentioned on here, I know that here are more than that in existence, but there doesn't seem to be any data available. Grayham's web site disappeared years ago and I bought his Tandy, which must be one of the last ones as it has the rising roof. This is an ongoing project as a lot of what I would call criminal bodges need to be rectified. Are there any other campers out there???

Comment

Working...
          X